CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

LAS VEGAS!!! The last few months have been rough for Bryce and I... so for our birthdays, we decided to spend some time together in lovely Las Vegas. ( Ok its no Maui, but who has time for that?) We spent 3 days in Vegas, which was enough, but we had plenty of fun! Here are the highlights.


Bryce on the strip... we were ready to play hard, but was Vegas ready for us? Lol!


The best thing in Vegas... hot chocolate at the Bellagio Cafe. It is our favorite breakfast place. Everything is good here. But the hot chocolate is wonderful!



Bryce's favorite... raspberry stuffed french toast. Its way yummy too.



Right outside the Bellagio Cafe is there atrium, which is always filled with fresh flowers. This was a duplication of an art piece done completely in flowers. It was amazing.


Bryce and I standing in front of the ______ tree. I can't remember the name. Oops!



Our new discovery... the sugar factory. They sell all types of candy, and these bling suckers, but their restaurant is awesome. We had crepes, and they were great. We glanced through their menu, and the offer red velvet pancakes for breakfast....


Ready for a night out on the town...


Bryce and I taking a photo op... Ummmm... I think this was like the 15th picture attempt. Traveling as a duo limits the photo ops.


A close up... This night was our birthday celebration!


Dinner at the SW Restaurant in the Wynn Resort. It was the best filet mignon I have ever eaten. It was 60 bucks, but still the best filet ever! LOL!


This night we went to see Le Reve, which is a cirque de soleil. The acrobats were amazing, all done in the air or water. I also love their circle stage. But, the plot is confusing... and that drove me nuts. It bugged me so bad, that night, after getting back to the hotel, I googled it. I wanted to know the plot.
Guess what... there is no freaking plot! Reve in french means dreams. So the whole show was based on dreams, and your interpretation of dreams. What the #$%^!!! I guess my right brain is seriously lacking, cuz there was no deep interpretation for me.


Bryce and I waiting for the show to begin.


Le Reve stage... it was impressive.


So when we walked out of the show, a nice old man, who was wearing multiple cameras, offered to take our picture. ( I was having difficulty in having both the fountain, and us lit.) He was a genius, and took this great pic. Thank you mystery old man!


So, I need to preface that Bryce did not want this pic posted... However, I did it anyway. Bryce has been working on getting a six-pack, and he is just about there. Pretty darn hot for 42 huh! Maybe he will out live me after all. :)


Bryce and I on night 2. I was feeling kinda crummy. So, thanks Bryce for being patient with me. I took a cat nap, and we went to see David Cooperfield. His show was amazing.


The NY NY Hotel. This is where we stayed. It was so much fun! There was no dancing on the Coyote Ugly Bar this time though... I save that for trips with Jami and Briana! Love you girls!


The other half... Has anyone else ever wondered why the resorts in Vegas are so big! I have decided its so you get lost in there, and they can keep you hostage forever.


Bryce outside the Copperfield show. Of course the forbid your cameras from entering the show, can't have you getting evidence of their tricks...


Me outside Caesars Palace... Bryce and I had been shopping. He liked the fountain.


Having a virgin drink at Margaritaville. It was Mango, and so good. As you can see, a lot of our trip was about food. We love yummy food! Plus we are crappy gamblers, so we go to Vegas to eat! HaHa


1 comments:

Briana said...

You better leave dancing on the bars for vacations with us! HEHEHE!!