CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Baby Is One!

It is hard to comprehend how fast time really passes until you have a baby. Though Easton is my third child, he most likely is my last, and my only hope that is I savored every moment I could this past year. So, here are my highlights from this year. And in about 30 secs, you can spend that first year with us as well.


April 2010: I am very pregnant, and very anxious to be done. At this point we are still excepting a surprise.


May 7th... at approx 7:30pm my water broke. We rushed to the hospital. Don't let my smile deceive you... I am hurting! Less then 2 hours later, our baby boy joined our lives at 9:15pm.



My first look, and of course I thought he was beautiful.



My little boy is 1 day old.


1 Week old. ( Yes I was already spiking his hair.)

The following pics were taken by my good friend, Kellie. Her company is Elements Photography. I am slightly biased, but I think she does a fabulous job. These were all taken when Easton was about 2 weeks old.














My little man is now 1 month old.



1 1/2 Months Old


2 Months Old


3 Months Old


4 Months... and the tongue has been discovered, and it will become his trademark.






Easton is 5 Months!



So big at 6 Months!


So serious at 7 Months!


Mr. Chubby Man... 8 Months!



9 Months already! And so Handsome!


10 Months!



11 Months and smiling with Momma!



11 1/2 Months and enjoying a ride at Disneyland!


12 months, and Easton is 1!

Along with growing up, Easton had a very busy year filled with "Firsts." Here are a few of our favorites.



Easton's first vacation. We visited upper state New York. Easton is about 4 weeks old



Easton living it up in New York City!


Our first "almost" accident. Way to go Dad for putting the seat belt on.


First Halloween... he was my little Spider Man!


First Thanksgiving! Puffies... they are umm umm good!


Easton's First Crazy hat that mom thought was adorable.


First time with Santa. The anxiety passes a few moments after the pic was taken.


This is not really a first... but it is one of my most favorite pics, so I threw it in here. Is he not so adorable!


First Christmas!



And his first New Year!


First trip to Disney World.


First Hair Cut.


First nap on the Beach!


First Easter!


And, his 1st Birthday! Happy Birthday Easton! I love you!


2 comments:

Jami said...

Happy birthday, sweet Easton! I'm so happy that you are blogging again. The pics are adorable!

Briana said...

So glad we were able to celebrate with him. Happy Birthday Easton!