CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Disneyland Trip - San Diego Zoo

The next two pictures were actually taken at Disneyland... I missed posting them eariler. For Halloween, Parker is Peter Pan and Brylee is Tinker Bell. Since costumes cost so much... I thought I would get more use out of them, and had the kids wear them to Disneyland. After all, they are Disney characters. Well, my kids were a hit... Literally. We had strangers stop and ask to take their picture. (Should I be worried about this???) I know I am their mom, and biased, but I think they look adorable too. :)
Parker- Our Peter Pan
Parker and Brylee posing with Cinderella.

Hanging out at the San Diego Zoo.

Feeding the goats. This would have entertained him all day!
The Panda. They actually have a line to wait in to get into this exhibit. It was Crazy!

1 comments:

kellbell said...

bwahahaha i love the screaming brylee one! hillarious!