CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Disneyland Trip - Disneyland at last!

Ok... for those who know me well, know I have an obsession with Disneyland. It truly is Michelle's happiest place on earth. :) WHY? You ask, or even if not, I will tell you. For me, as I have gotten older, Christmas lost that feel, then birthdays lost that feel, you know that magic they bring to you as a child??? Ok, maybe you have no idea what I am talking about. However, go with me... For me, Disneyland still has that special feeling. I feel it as soon as I walk into the gates. It is a truly happy place. And despite the lines, and people, it is magical. So, I love it!

Parker posing with Goofy. He was so excited to see him. My sister made a autograph book for my niece and Parker. They had a lot of success getting signatures. After Goofy signed Parker's book, he kissed it. From then on all the characters had to kiss their page in the book before he would walk away from them. It was adorable to me, his mom, but I am sure we annoyed a ton of people!

Ok, this picture represents a Disneyland first for me. First, my family and I got completely drenched on Splash Mountain. Considering my past visits, I expected a few splashes, a few sprays, thats no problem. But, we were soaked, completely through. Then, the ride broke down. So, we were sitting there, freezing! After about 20 or so minutes, they came and evacuated us. We had to get out of the boats, and walk down the paths you see on the side of the ride. Lucky for us, we had already done the big hill! They led us to the back side of the ride, back where all the secret Disney stuff is... ok not really, but we did see the back lot. :) It was a memorable ride to say the least.

0 comments: