CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Disneyland Trip - Newport Beach

Sorry about the pic folks, I tried posting it three different times... and though it is turned correctly on my file, blogger keeps turning it. So there you go, turn your head to the side and all will be well. Brylee enjoying the beach with her great- grandma. We spent 8 days in southern cali, and may I just day it was so nice! We missed that great snow storm that hit Utah!
My Dad, and siblings. Yes, though I am the oldest, and wisest, I am and will forever be the shortest.
Parker playing in the sand. Like a good mom should, I packed him a swim suit and swim shoes... however, when he saw the ocean... he took off running towards the water... and in true comical fashion, was face planted by a wave before we could get to him. Therefore, we bagged the swimsuit, and let him at it.

On a side note... this day was Bryce and I's 4 year anniversary. This beautiful sunset capped off the day. We had the beach, some awesome pizza at Bj's, and then an incredible sunset. It was a great day.

0 comments: