CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Disneyland Trip - California Adventure

It's not Disneyland, but still a lot of fun... here we are playing at California Adventure.
For those who stalk characters... California Adventure is the place... the gates open at 9, but the park is not up and running until 10am. Prime picture time. We saw all the biggies... Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale, and Pluto. Talk about a time saver.
Parker's obsession... Wall-e. He was so preoccupied with looking at him, this was the best pic I could get. My niece, Aubrey is in the background. She was not big on the characters, even those made of wood.

Yes... I know that doing this is white trash! But who freakin cares. I am not paying 25 bucks for a picture that is half weirdos, and the other half unknowns... I will stick with the cheap route. My own camera. :)

0 comments: