CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kaylie's Homecoming

This past weekend, Kaylie went to her first Homecoming. Her date was Levi, "just a friend." And yes, he is the same boy who took her to Prom. As Kaylie puts it... " They are best friends." So, I guess that means it is cool if he takes her to all the dances. However, I am hoping she does branch out and ask someone different for the next girl's choice dance. Both Bryce and I really do like Levi, and it is nothing against him... I am just afraid that Kaylie will break his heart. She wants to play and have fun, and is not after anything serious. I don't think I can say the same for Levi. I guess we will see how it goes.
Kaylie posing...

Kaylie and Levi. She went to the Mall and picked out his tie, so they would match perfect.

She had her hair done for the occasion... I think she said she pulled 59 bobby pins out from her hair.

Her group... As you can all notice, they are all wearing short dresses. I was educated by Kaylie this dance... apparently homecoming is a short dress dance. How was I to know? :)

1 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

She looks gorgeous! I love how short dresses are in! I always wanted one.