CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Brylee Update

Ok, so we have passed the 36 week mark, oh and the 37 week mark, and my soon to be born child could care less! For the last two weeks she has been perfectly happy sitting posterior, and keeping me at a 1 and only 50% effaced! I thought the second child was supposed to be easier... ha ha! So much for that theory... So, as my sweet doctor puts it... "She is going for the Gold," which I am afraid means she wants her whole 40 weeks to cook, despite the pain and pressure she is inflicting upon her mother. :) So, yes I am big, ( despite what all my friends say) and my internals are squished into positions they may never recover from... But, both Brylee and I are healthy, and for that I am grateful. By now I should have realized that my kids come out thinking they are the boss... so this is nothing new. We are taking it day by day, crossing our fingers that she will just decide to come even a few days early... I guess we will keep you all posted. Nothing left to do now, but WAIT.... unfortunately. :)

4 comments:

Summer said...

Michy! I can't believe it is already time! Hopefully she will come soon! Please keep me posted! CAn't wait to hear all about her!

kellbell said...

just counting down the days! cant wait to see the lil peanut!

Mitzi said...

I hope she comes soon! Keep me posted. I can't wait to hear about and see pictures!

Ben and Lindsay said...

I heard you went in to labor today! i can't wait to see the cute girl! good luck