CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Meet Brylee


Here is the first family pic... She is already adored. Of course... we think she is perfect. She does look just like Parker.

Me and my girl...

Parker... holding and kissing Brylee. We of course worried about how he would react... however it was a waste of time. He loves and adores her... he is always saying, " My baby, My Brylee." He can't get enough of her. Only problem... he just does not understand why he can't hold her by himself.

She had a slightly elevated bili level, so here she is showing off her yellow glow.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations Michelle! She's beautiful!!!

Julie Nielsen said...

She is such a cute girl. I miss having a little baby! Congrats to you and your family!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous girl! Parker looks so cute with her! I can't wait to see her!

Nate said...

Hey Michelle. Steph stumbled upon your blog through another one she reads. I haven't seen you since we got Abbi's tonsils out. We need to get together, would love to meet your family. Your baby is beautiful, congrats!

-Nate Y.

Curtis and Jen said...

Congratulations Michelle,

Your little Brylee is adorable!!! I'm so glad you had a good experience with your delivery. We are all so happy for you here at work. It will be nice having your 12 weeks off. Keep us all updated with everything. BTW I added you to my link hope you don't mind.

Jen