CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brylee is 2 Weeks Old!

So, another week has passed. It is difficult to believe that today was her original due date... I don't think I would have ever made it. :) Ok, I probably would have, but I am much happier having her here. She continues to be such a piece of happiness in our home. She is the only one that nobody is ever mad at... How would that be? :) Though I worry, I will admit she is growing, and starting those cute baby fat rolls on her legs. I am anxious to get back to the doctor to see what she weighs. Yesterday was the first time since her birth that I had both Parker and her alone... yikes! That was an adventure. Parker is so willing to be a good big brother that he is often helping even without Mom asking... I don't think Brylee slept at all. To all my friends that have more then one child... you all make it look way to easy... Thanks for that! :) I guess if we are all dressed and bathed by 12pm, I will call the day a success.
Parker was at school... she was able to get a quick nap in.
She is all cheeks. I am sure that 1/3 of her weight is in those cheeks.
Brylee at 2 weeks.

4 comments:

~b said...

Michelle- this is Brooke, kellie's friend. i was just lookin to see that new baby of yours who is, truly, beautiful. most newborns, even my own were somewhat of a mess after birth, and your lil beauty is truly that, a beauty!! congrats!

Kellie Larsen said...

She is absolutly beautiful...in person is is even more stunning and such a beautifull baby! Thank you for letting me come and take pic of the lil squirt

Kara said...

Michelle, I still consider it a good day if we are all showered and dressed by noon! Keep up the good work. Things will get better, for me it took a while but you'll get the hang of it!

Aimee said...

Michelle, congrats on your new little bundle of joy. I hadn't heard that she was born, but I haven't worked for 2 weeks. It's hard to have a newborn & 2 yr old huh? I hope you get some sleep!!!