CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Smith Family Update...

Ok, I know I go forever without posting, then catch up in a day... life has been nuts. We have been a house of sickies. On Wednesday we received a call form Parker's school. He was crying and sick. Both Bryce and I were surprised, because he had been laughing and running around that morning. Well, to make a long story short, he had an ear infection. Then, Bryce, Landon, and Brylee have all had colds! It has been a busy week, with a lot of whining. I keep waiting for my turn to be sick...oh to lay in bed all day... ya right! As Moms, we all know, there is no such thing as a sick day. :) Then Bryce and I have been taking a parenting course called "Love and Logic" I have mixed feelings... but at least we are trying to get on the same page when it comes to raising these 4 kids. Kaylie is busy being a teenager. Life runs smoothly as long as she gets her way... but I will leave my griping for another day. She just celebrated her "6 month sort-of anniversary." What is that you ask??? Well, see, she and Levi have liked each other for 6 months. But since she "does not like titles," he is not her boyfriend. Yet, they kiss, cuddle, hold hands, and go to every stinkin dance together... not to mention spend everyday together. BUT, he is not her boyfriend. She does not want the title in case someone else wants to ask her out. Don't get me going on this one, cuz I just don't get it. Landon is pretty well adjusted. Though he prefers to be a home body, he is liking school, and has made some friends there and in the neighborhood. Parker is just plain busy, and asks to go to the zoo everyday. He does not care that there is snow on the ground. And Brylee is growing and becoming quite the chunky monkey. below are some pics... she is 8 weeks old! How time flies!
She is about to dose off!
Finally, one of my kiddos got my blue eyes!

2 comments:

JC Photography said...

I can't believe she is already 8 weeks. Time flies. What a doll. She is so cute - and LOVE the blue eyes. I need to make a trip down there to meet her! Love your gut Mich!

Briana said...

It is going by way too fast. I am excited for gymnastics so I can see all the babies changing.