CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Saunder's Halloween Party

It's that time again... Halloween! Which I love! As most of you know, I come from a pretty tight extended family. ( Yes, I know all my cousins names and everything...:) Keeping true to our traditions, we held a family party. This year we met to have lunch, then went on a Hay Ride. We all fit! Can you believe it! Then, we picked pumpkins and gourds to our heart's content. ( Thank you, thank you, to the Dibble Fam)
Brylee at 7 weeks! She is showing off her Halloween Outfit!
Parker and Jaxon in the pumpkin field. Jaxon is one of Parker's best friends. Jaxon's mom, Steph and I went to high school together and have been tight since. And her daughter, Paisley and Brylee are only 4 days apart!

Living it up on the Hay Ride!

0 comments: