CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh my Babies!

So, I mentioned a time or two how all of my friend's were pregnant and due about the same time. Well, here is the proof... Might I also mention that we are all nurses at Primary Children's Medical Center. If you don't want to get knocked up, don't drink the water at PCMC!

( left to right) Meet Briana and Zander, Mandy and Evelynn, Jami and Anna, and then there is Brylee and IHere is a close up of the little ones. Zander, the only boy of the group timed this right. He has two older sisters... and came with all these girls!

1 comments:

JC Photography said...

Cute Babies!!!! It seems like everyone I know is pregnant! It really must be something going around. Idaho is already setting a record for numbers of babies born in a year. They blame it on the long winter last year!