CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brylee's 2 Month Appointment

Brylee's 2 month visit to the doctor went well. She is up to 10 lbs and 7 oz. and she is 24 inches long. So, 25th percentile for weight, and 75 percentile for height. Tall and lean, just like her Daddy. She was such a sport through the whole visit. Until it came time for shots! Wow- she did not like those, the whole building heard her complaints of the treatment she had just received. Our long and skinny girl.
This is her opinion on having to get shots.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Zander handled his shots great...Zoey is my drama queen. Maybe it's a girl thing! She is growing fast and getting more cute every time I see her.

Robins Family said...

Michelle Brylee is super cute! I have not seen her yet! Makes me want a little girl...Maybe Ill be able to catch you guys at your moms sometime soon so I can see this adorable little girl!