CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy As Ever...

So this past week was crazy! On Monday night we went to see Madagascar 2. Every time that Parker saw a commercial he asked to go...so we did. He actually did really well. He lasted the whole movie. However, with about 45 minutes left he started saying, " It's over." Though it was not. So, when it finally was, I said, " Parker guess what? The movie is over now." And he looked at me and said, " Again?" :) Then, on Tuesday we went through the annual adventure of getting a family picture taken. I always get so excited to have an updated picture... I forget how painful it is to get the actual pic taken. Also, Bryce wanted the puppies in the picture this year, so we had that as an extra treat... So, one newborn, one toddler, two teens, two stressed out parents, and two barking dogs... put them in Wheeler Farm, where there is plenty of geese, along with their poop, and plenty of people walking their dogs, not to mention the wet grass, and the cold temp... you do the Math! I needed a serious diet coke after this one! Look forward to the Christmas cards... it is going to be a winner. On Wednesday we went to Disney on Ice. Can I say the look on Parker's face is all I needed, to know that this was worth it. He loved it all, except the whole princess thing. They did a long number with all the princes and princesses and he kept saying, "No more princesses, no more princesses. Bring back the Beast." ( The Beast had been transformed to the dashing prince by this point.) Meanwhile, my niece was in Heaven. Thursday I spent assisting Landon in completing his report on Ireland. Thank you to Shari for all your help on that one! Friday and Saturday were spent at my family's cabin... and yesterday we spent with my mother-in-law for her birthday. Wow! Are you out of breath... I am. Sad thing, most our weeks go this way. Below are a few pics to put in the scrapbooks that I am 12 years behind on.

Parker enjoying Disney on Ice
Parker and his friend, Jaxon, with their light up Buzz Light Year swords. 12 bucks for the ticket and 18 bucks for the stupid souvenir... I am a smarty.

If the kids had not already had enough of the pictures, I had them smile for this one.

This is when she is an angel... when she is asleep.
Brylee is officially 2 Months! Its crazy!


4 comments:

JC Photography said...

Sounds like a very busy week. Seems like it's hard to keep up this time of year. I know we're running! I loved Brylee's birth announcement - so cute. Kellie rocks. Miss your guts girl!

Mandee said...

We don't know how you guys do it- I'm exhausted after reading that. Cute kids. Tell me when you get your pics back- I want to see them!

Ben and Lindsay said...

I am jealous you went to Disney on Ice! I can't wait till I have kids and Ben will let me go! :-) Next time you know to buy the souvenior at Walmart before and surprise him!

WADDELL FAMILY said...

Hey Michelle. It's Ashley. I just got Brylee's announcement. Congrats. I didn't even know you were expecting. Maybe we can keep intouch better now. Anyway your family is so cute. Brylee is so adorable. I can't belive how big parker is. The last time we saw ya was at his baby blessing. Anywho I'm actually due in march with a girl. Crazy. I hope all is well. Call me sometime and we'll catch up.