CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Remember the Alamo...

San Antonio, TX! During the last part of June, Bryce and I took a mini get away to San Antonio. We met up with one of my best friends, Summer, and her hubby Ben. I can't even begin to explain how badly I needed this! Despite the Texas heat, the trip was perfect, not to mention that we spent some time with two people we love! Of course what is a trip to San Antonio without a stop to the great 'ol Alamo. We also visited some of the Spanish Missions, spent a day at an awesome water park, and did some shopping. The nights we spent on the River Walk, which, I will admit, is incredible, despite being in Texas... (J/K Sum.) Both Bryce and I look forward to going back.

Bryce outside the church which was part of the Alamo.
Having dinner on the River Walk. Can you tell by how sweaty we are, even at night it was HOT!
Sum and I outside one of the missions.
Sum and Ben, and for those of you who know them, they have not changed a bit! They might as well still be in college! :)
The River Walk. It is lined with Restaurants and shops on both sides. It was a lot of fun! Good, good, food. But, if you want the good BBQ, go to Rudy's, which is not on the river walk.

0 comments: