CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

American Idol... Live!

Yes... we went, and we loved it! In all honesty, this is the first year that Bryce and I followed Idol. I think it had something to do with me being in my first trimester... and not in the mood for anything, except sitting in the recliner watching t.v. :) And of course, it did not hurt that we had a local on the show, which was a favorite to win it all. Yes, we are "Archie" fans. In fact, Kaylie is convinced that he is her future husband. I would not mind, our grandkids would be adorable. :) Ok, back on the subject... this was a great concert. I would love to go again. They all did a fabulous job. Now, it may be my bias, or the home crowd, but David Archuleta rocked that night. He was better then David Cook by far...
Posing with the Pop Tarts Sign!

Michael... I am still baffled that you can not hear his accent in his singing. It is so prominent when he speaks.

Carly... She Rocks!

My future son-in-law, and you have to admit... he is so adorable!

This is for you Kel! I tried to pass along your message... but about a million other women are offering the same thing! :)

1 comments:

kellbell said...

dang! that boy is some serious eye candy...love his voice! looks like you had a fabulous time!