CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Where have I been????

Ok, ok, so I have been a slacker the past few weeks in updating my blog... well here you go. June has been nuts for us, and it will continue to be so. I have posted what we have been up to so far, and on Wednesday the madness continues when Bryce and I go to Texas to see my best friend in the whole wide world! I am just a little excited. Its nice to get away, but mostly I love having my hubby all to myself! :) So, I'll try to stop being a slacker, but I make no official promises.

3 comments:

Jami said...

I've missed you! We need to get together soon for lunch or something...have your people call my people...

kellbell said...

have fun in texas!!!

L.Smith said...

Chelle you are a better blogger than I! I will be in Utah the 6th to the 20t if we could get together it would mean the world to me , let me know...love ya..
Leah