CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to you all! I hope that it was a good one. Our family had a very relaxing 4th. We spent the weekend at my Grandparent's Cabin. Which Parker loves! Kaylie and Landon were with their mom, so it was just the three of us this holiday. Parker had a great time. It is so fun to live his excitement and enthusiasm!

Parker and his cousin Aubrey. He is always trying to hug and tackle her. At least for the picture, she is not crying...
Poppers... you know the little white things you have to smash to the ground to get a small "pop" out. Well, my kid digs them. Especially when he gets the "pop" noise. We all had to cheer. Most of the time he could not throw them hard enough to make the noise.
Oh, aren't we cute... yes, I am getting big! Trust me, I am the first one to know! :)
Parker and I doing Sparklers! He loved them too! I even let him hold his own! What a responsible Mom and Pediatric Nurse thing to do...

1 comments:

Liz said...

I didn't know you had a blog! You have such a cute family! I hope you still feeling good!
Liz Timpson =)