CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We Did It!

Ok, so I am so proud of this milestone in parenting... Parker has officially moved from his crib into a " Big Boy Bed." Despite all the horror stories that you hear, he actually made this transition easily. Bryce and I could not believe it. Parker has a new "Cars Room." I swore I never would allow my kids to have character bedrooms... but I also said my kid would never have a runny nose in public... how quickly you learn when you actually become a parent. :) This is what he wanted, and so here it is. He loves it! Playing on his Cars Bed...


All tucked in for the night.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

That is funny because I thought I would never let me kids have character bedrooms too...Brody's is also Cars!