CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Father's Day! It was a pretty low key day for us. However, those days are looked forward to in our house. Very rarely are we all home, and spending time together. He got some nice cards, and new hat, and an IOU, from me. He could not think of anything he wanted for Father's Day, so I guess I will wait until he thinks of something... He is the hardest person to shop for! I nicely reminded him that next Father's Day he will be a Father of 4! That is a weird thought... And since its Father's Day, I guess that this would be a good time to tell those of you who do not know, that we are naming the baby Brylee. After her dad.
By the way... want to know what Bryce looked like 37 years ago... look at Parker... their toddler pictures are identical!

1 comments:

Jami said...

I like Brylee! Now that you have a baby girl's name, want to think of one for my baby girl? Trav and I can't seem to agree.