CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo

Our first trip to the zoo this year... We had quite the group too. It was Bryce, Parker and I. My sister, Shari and her daughter, Aubrey. My sister, Jenni, and Grandma Janna, and Grandpa Mike. As well as a family friend of ours, Alyssa, and her son, Wyatt. I know most of you know my parents are divorced, and have been over 10 years... but yes, they still do things together. I know it seems a little weird, but most days it works. It is also nice, because this way Parker and Aubrey get to enjoy both of their Grandparents.

I love this picture of my niece Aubrey and her Grandpa... he only ever smiles when the grandkids are around...
Aubrey pointing to something... the kids loved, I mean loved the zoo!

Despite what he thinks... Bryce is still not as big as the Ape!

Parker and me in front of the Penguins. They are his favorite!

He was like this at every exhibit. I think this is a reptile of some sort. I was not actually with him at this point. The smell in the reptile house was a little to much for pregnant me.

Best Friends! The playground was a hit!

0 comments: