CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

This Week's "Parker Moments."

Life with my sweet Parker is never dull. For most, he gives a sweet smile, and they are won over. Especially the "Grandmas." However, here he has a naughty side... a very naughty side! :) Here are some moments from this past week...

Parker climbed out of the bath tub, ran to his room, and rode his pony... completely nude, might I add.

Dad is to blame for this one... he lifted Parker up to get a toy... and Parker decided to climb right on in. All night it was his favorite place to play... not such a bad idea until you see the next pic...

Thats right... he was only 9 feet off the ground. But, it didn't bother him any... he was having a great old time! In fact, when Bryce managed to pull him out, be bawled and wanted back in.

I've been dreading this... Parker not only opens the pantry door... but climbs on things to reach what he wants. Of course, being the Mom, I thought I had out smarted him by placing all his treats higher... oh no, he just climbs on the shelves too.

So, if any of you feel like another child, this one is selling cheap this week! I love him to pieces, but he will, and is doing a fine job, of driving me mad... :)

2 comments:

L.Smith said...

OH Chelle , that is too funny and I can only say that because Hayden has destroyed every room in my house at one pint and Izabella is also for sale this week , maybe we should swap I can do boys but girls are a different ball game! Good luck with your parenting endeavors!

JC Photography said...

I'll buy him from you - name your price. He's a cutie, even with all the mischief!