CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A day at the Beach!

We took a day to play at the beach. True to our tradition, we had breakfast at Charlie's Chili. They are known for their sour dough french toast, but I would suggest their omelets. Yummy! The beach front restaurants are all pretty small, and we, along with our friends filled half of this one. Everyone waiting to order...


Bryce and Easton at the Beach. Easton loved it!



And of course, Parker wants to live on the Beach, so I guess its safe to say, he loves the ocean!




I think Landon was drowning in the sand... I am not quite sure. Teenagers should come with instruction manuals.



The boys all playing in the sand. Look, even Easton thinks he is part of the group.



Bryce and I... enjoying the sun.



This is the life... Sun, Sand, Surf, and Snoozing!


0 comments: