CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break Days 3 and 4

So Day 3 we spent at the pool. We thought we were getting a nice tan, but most of us ended up burned on some area or another. :) And then that evening we went to one of our favorite places...BJ's Pizza!

Easton is all smiles. Who could resist this kid... I know that I can't.

From the day he was born, he has been my happy baby. I love this kid so much!
My other handsome boy, who is almost 5! Wow time has flown.


I'm not sure what Brylee is doing. When I asked her, as I blogged this, she said, " It's my shark face." Too bad she is not very scary.


The gang at BJ's Pizza. It is the best. I highly recommend it. The pizza is the best I have ever had.


After dinner we went to play on Balboa Island. The kids love the little arcade that is there, as well as the rides. Bry is a natural cheat.


Mom hanging with Easton. He loved the lights and noise in the Arcade.


True to my core, of not wanting to fail, I chose to play a game that you won no matter what. Plus, it took little skill or coordination... all I had to do was a roll a ball down a ramp. Easy enough. :)


And of course, Janna plays one game of Deal, No Deal, and wins the blasted jackpot! Way to go Janna!


Oh how sweet...I am such a nice mommy, taking my little girl on the longest Ferris ride ever! I swear that the ride attendant thought he wanted to see me puke. I think we were on that ride over 15 mins. No lies. Around, and around, and around. Needless to say, I denied wanting ice cream after getting off the Ferris ride. Brylee... this is proof of how much I love you!


Parker and his buddy, Jack. Do Not let those sweet little faces deceive you. Together these two spell T.R.O.U.B.L.E.


Ohhhhhh... aren't we cute. JK I can't get any taller heels though, or Bryce will develop a complex. LOL!


Grandma Janna and Easton. She was trying so hard to show him the seals in the bay. However, if it does not make a lot of noise, or have bright lights, it rarely grabs Easton's attention.


Nothing is more beautiful then the sunsets at Newport Beach. We are on the tail end of this one, but it was gorgeous!


Love the Grants! Thank you so much for being our travel buddies.


One last pic... by now Easton is no longer looking, Bry is crying for me, Parker wants to bolt and go catch up with Jack, and Landon is just Landon. But check out my hair, not sure if Easton got a hold of it, or the wind, either way, I think it looks cool.

0 comments: