CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Disney World 2011

In January we took a quick trip to Florida to escape the Utah snow. I am not sure who was more excited, me or my kiddos. We spent one week enjoying the sunshine. Here are some highlights.
Here we are posing with Minnie. As you can see, Brylee was not thrilled about the characters. This was her reaction the whole week.
Our two little princesses. They turned heads wherever they went. People thought they looked so cute.

Brylee wants to live here. :) ( Me too, sweetie.)
This ride is not for mommy... unless you think its fun to watch me lose my lunch. So, that left Daddy to be the spinner. The kids loved it. Posing with Princess Belle. Did you notice that Brylee is not screaming.... she adored the princesses and the fairies, just the masked characters did her in.
Me and the "sistas" riding one of my favorites.
Our day at Universal Studios...which I must admit is seriously lacking when compared to the park in California.
So, Shari and I earned a free 20 bucks, giving our opinions about plastic containers. I am sure they are sorry that they even asked.
Ohhhh... these two are in so much trouble when he gets big enough to sit on them.
Brylee, looking at a map....she thought she was the boss.
Bryce and I on the Safari ride. Notice that none of our children wanted to sit by us.
All the kiddos posing with Pochantas.
The crew waiting for a parade. The parades were definitely a highlight for the kids. However I got so annoyed that we would get seats up to 2 hours early, just to have some people come and try to sit in front of my kids at the last moment. Needless to say, there were a few words exchanged.
Ok, here it is... Harry Potter World. I grew up a little ahead of the Harry Potter phenomena, but my siblings were obsessed. So, we spent a good amount of time here. And, though I am not obsessed, I have to admit, its really cool.

Easton and I having "Butter Beer." It is actually really good.
So, we did all the usual fun things, but sometimes it is the simple things that kids have the funniest doing. Here, we happened upon a jumping fountain. And despite the fact it was cool, we let them go crazy.


Hollywood Studios... we are posing with the Incredibles.
Bryce spouse napping me, for at least one pic...
Fighting over Grandma...
Here we are on Splash Mountain for like the 5th or 6th time. :) It was Parker's most favorite.
Of course, when he saw it, he did not want to go on it, but I am a mean mom, and I make my kids try everything at least once, especially, before they tell me they don't like it. This is the one attraction we waited the longest for... meeting Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. We waited almost two hours. ( yes we are nuts) Its way to bad that this Flynn looks nothing like the cartoon Flynn. I have a cartoon crush on him.
Easton taking time to flirt with the fairies.
As many of you know, I love Disney Land and Disney World. They are happy places for me. And, I am thrilled that my kids love them too. It will be a sad day when my kids complain when I want to take them to Disneyland, so for now... I am relishing in it.
























0 comments: