CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Parker's Pre-School Graduation

We have reached a milestone... Parker is done with Pre-School! Yay Parker! At the end of March, we went to his class for his graduation.

Parker, Easton, and I. I was working the day of his graduation, so I left work and ran to his school and then back to work. Unfortunately, I was late getting away, so I arrived late to Parker's graduation. As I arrived, I saw that they were watching a movie, so I thought I could just sneak in... oh no! Parker noticed when I walked in, he stood up, and loudly announced, " Mommy you just missed it all." So much for sneaking in late.

So, I did miss the program, and the video of pictures from the year, but, I made it in time to see Parker get his diploma. And thats what counts right?

Parker and his teacher, Mrs. Mower.

Parker and his best friend, Jack.

Our crazy family. We are so proud of you Parker!


0 comments: