CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Easton's First Week

May 7th... Day 0... Easton's Birth Day!
He looks a lot like his Daddy... and his brother, Parker.
May 8th... Day # 1... Chilling at the Hospital.
He is so fun to cuddle. He is also a good little eater.



May 9th... Day #2... Mother's Day!
We get to go home today! Yeah... mommy can't wait to sleep in her own bed.


May 10th... Day # 3... Love being home.
May 11th... Day # 4... 1st Doctor Visit
We had to go check Easton's bili level and wt. He looked great, no blood draw needed, and he is back to his birth wt already. That means he put 2 ounces on each day since leaving the hospital.
May 12th... Day #5... First Bath
Easton had his first bath tonight. Mommy even spiked his hair... is he handsome.
May 13th...Day #6... The siblings return.
Parker and Brylee had been staying with Grandma Janna the last few days. They came home today, and we no longer have peace and quiet. Easton has also had to be patient with their constant prodding.
May 14th... Day #7... 1 Week old!
I can't believe how fast it has gone. He is already losing that newborn smell. It makes me sad. He continues to eat well. We are working on the sleeping well thing... :) I may be biased...but I think he is the cutest thing ever.









5 comments:

Briana said...

So cute! He could be Parker's twin.

WADDELL FAMILY said...

CONGRATS! Thats so exciting. He's so cute!

Lynndi said...

He is so handsome. I am glad things are going well!!

Jami said...

He's adorable, Michelle! Let's hope he is not 6 months old when I see him again... ;-)

Chelsa said...

He's a cute little guy! I can't believe you have 3 kids now... actually 5 I guess. I hope you're doing well and taking some time off work. Love ya, Chelsa