CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where on Earth haven't we been... (July)

Ok, I can hardly believe that July is over... Summer is on the downhill slope. In just the next few weeks we will be back to school, and hopefully back into some kind of routine. Here are our July highlights.

4th of July!

Thanks to my sis for the cute tu-tu.

Parker thinking he is the boss of the fireworks.

Bry and I doing her first sparkler.

Watching the fireworks at Granite High School the night before.

Cooling off.

Both of my kiddos are fish.

My sweet girl turns 10 months old, here are her 9 month offical pics.








At 10 months, Brylee has mastered the stairs, as long as they are going up. Here she is showing off.


Miss Independent also likes to hold her own bottle.

The middle of July, we spent a week in Denver with my Dad. He had us on a full schedule, but we had a lot of fun. Here are some of our favorite things.

Dinner at White Fence Farm.

The Denver Zoo.

Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

Dinosaur Something or other. They charcoal the tracks so you can see them.


The Rocky Mountain Aresenal.

Parker looking for animals while on the aresenal.

Landon and Bry sliding at the Traildust Restraunt. This has been one of my favorites since I lived there 18 years ago.
Parker on the slide. This really was a genious idea. Put a slide in the middle of the restraunt. The kids play the parents eat in peace... its a happily ever after.

The gang outside the Restraunt.

Elitch's Amusement Park. Parker riding with his cousin, Aubrey.

Bry and I on the carousel.

Some craft place... can't remember the name. Kaylie made a frame, Landon did Tye- Dye, and Parker just made a really big mess.

Rockies Baseball Game!

Grandpa Mike with all his Grandkids... Kaylie, Landon, Parker, Aubrey and Brylee

24th of July! We attended the Ogden City Parade and BBQ'ed at Grandma and Grandpa Saunders house.

Enjoying the Parade.

Our big cowboy!

Our little cowgirl.

Bryce and I.

1 comments:

Jami said...

Oh my heavens, you do exist! I was beginning to think that you had fallen off the face of the planet. Love Bry's pictures! She is growing right up! When are we going to get together? Call me and we can plan a lunch date. BTW, I am planning Anna's 1st bday party for the evening of Sept 25th if you would like to come...I will send out invites in a while. Love you!