CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Parker turns 3!

What can I say... 3 years ago, I was looking at this precious little face. If only I had known what I had in store. The day I had Parker, my life changed. And it continues to do so. He is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. He challenges me in ways I could have never imagined, and loves me in a way that I did not know existed. There are oh so many days when I think I would sell him cheap... but then those quite moments when he whispers, " I love you Mommy" and gives me kiss, I look at that sweet face, and think I can not contain all the love I have for him. He is my boy, and I love him more then anything! Happy 3rd Birthday Parker!


His precious little face now. Enjoying a birthday lunch, of his choice, at Mc Donalds.

We spent the day at the Dinosaur Museum with some friends.

His favorite part... playing Dinosaurs on the mat. ( Good thing that Aunt Shari got him some for his birthday.)

So, I want birthdays to feel special and be a big deal. So, my kids get pretty much whatever they want on their birthday. Here, Parker plays with not one, but three pterodactyls. He needed 3, because he is 3. I guess I had that one coming.

Enjoying time with his friend, Jaxson, and cousin, Aubrey.

Word World Birthday! And cuz its 100 plus degrees... icecream cake for everyone.

Parker posing for me, so I can see his cupcake.

What sugar rush would be complete without a little candy from the Pinata???

3 comments:

JC Photography said...

YEAH!!!! Glad to see some posts from you. I've been wondering how life is treating you and your cute family. I can't believe Parker is that old - wow. Where does the time go?

WADDELL FAMILY said...

What a fun Birthday. I'm glad things are going good for ya. Your family is so cute. Your kids are getting so big. We should meet up sometime I think Carter and Parker would have fun together.

Jessica said...

He is such a handsome little boy! It's does go fast huh?