CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brylee's 1st Birthday Party!


Bryce and I wanted to make a tradition of having a big 1st Birthday party. For Brylee, we did the same as Parker, and rented a swimming facility. She had a big Luau Party. It was so much fun. Thank you to all of you who came to support and give her love on this day. We are so blessed to ahve family and friends who love us so much.

Brylee all decked out for her Luau!
Soaking in the pool with Dad.

Back when Brylee was born, I had 3 friends who also had babies within about two weeks. Here are those crazy 4, all at about age 1!

Brylee, taking her first bite of birthday cake...

Brylee, 5 minutes after taking first bite of birthday cake. She was not shy.

2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

we are sorry we missed her party! looks like she had fun! have fun on your cruise next week!

Jami said...

What a fun party! Anna and I had a great time. I can't believe it has been an entire year. Seems like just yesterday that I received a phone call saying "I'm downstairs in labor and delivery, Jami!" Happy 1st birthday, Bry!