CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pics of the Cousins

Here is my little man... I can't believe how big he is getting! Yikes!

My niece, Aubrey, for those who know her... can you believe that she is holding still???

There she is... my little princess. Wow time flies. She thinks she is so big...

This picture should be considered a small miracle... two toddlers, one baby, all of which had to wait for over an hour, and were hungry... oh and the Disney store was across the hall. :)

The kids kept loving on Brylee, so we finally just had the photographer take their picture. This is Brylee's reality... she gets lots and lots of love from her brother and cousin, Aubrey.

2 comments:

Robins Family said...

Your Pictures are so cute! Where did you get them done at?

Jessica said...

Those pictures are so cute! I haven't seen you guys in forever! I can't believe how big both Parker and Brylee are getting! They are so cute!