CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How I love spending the long WInter....

Ok, I know, I know, I am wearing Red and it appears that I am cheering for the U of U as is Brylee, well.... its all True! Despite being raised "Blue" ( for those of you outside of Utah, it means I was raised to love BYU) I love the U of U gymnastics program. And for the last 6 years have had season tickets with my friends from work. Not only do we attend all of the home meets, we also love to go to Nationals. This year we will be visiting the great state of Nebraska...( I hope they have something to do there...) It has been the best girls night out. We grab some dinner and then attend the meets. No a bad way to get through the winter. And of course, we take the babies with us. So, to show our support, Briana made U-T-A-H Onesies. Let me just say... our kids are the hit at the meets. And, just a side note, all these little ones were born within 15 days of each other. And, no, we did not plan it. :) From right to left: Brylee, Zander, Anna, and Evelyn.