CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Brylee's Nursery.. finally we are done!

Well, it took me long enough, but minus some pictures, Brylee's nursery is complete. For those who know me, I could never have done pink, and frills. So, instead, its red, black, green, and I compromised and had to go with flowers. After all, she is a little girl... :)




Ok, so here is her closet... if you ever saw Parker's before he was born, he had triple the amount of clothes. I have slowed down a lot...

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Cute nursery! I love it!

Jami said...

I LOVE it!! Are you going to come decorate mine now that I can't?? I don't have a crib, don't have a bedding set, pretty much all I have is the green walls. I thought I had plenty of time...
Love you and miss you!

Kara said...

What a cute nursery! You always were a great decorater!!!